RIO Coldwater Series Premier Striper Sink Tip Fly Line
Select from the models below
The RIO Coldwater Series Premier Striper Sink Tip Fly Line is just what the modern striper angler needs to load rods at close range! Designed with a front-biased weight and RIO's SlickCast coating for durability and reduced friction, the Premier Striper Fly Line gives you the ability to shoot far, easily, and quickly! The Striper Sink Tip Fly line features a 30 ft. sinking head, covers grain weights from 250-450 (in 50-grain increments), and is compensated with denser material at the thin tip to ensure the line sinks straight and that you stay in touch with the fly. Other features include a back welded loop for secure connection to your backing and a front welded loop for Spey-specific rigging. Your casts will get where they need to be when using the RIO Coldwater Series Premier Striper Sink Tip Fly Line!
- Intermediate sinking line with 30 ft. fast-sinking head
- Front-biased weight to load rods at close range
- Density compensation on the tip to ensure the line sinks straight
- Exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- EasyID line marking system for quick identification
- Front welded loop for Spey rigging and back welded loop for fast rigging to backing
- Best in cool saltwater conditions but effective at 35 - 80° F
- Corresponding line weights:
- 250 gr: 7 - 8 wt.
- 300 gr: 8 - 9 wt.
- 350 gr: 9 - 10 wt.
- 400 gr: 10 - 11 wt.
- 450 gr: 11 - 12 wt.
- Qty. per Pack: 1 coil (100 ft.)
The RIO Coldwater Series Premier Striper Sink Tip Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.