RIO Coldwater Series Premier Striper Fly Line
Select from the models below
RIO Coldwater Series Premier Striper Fly Line is designed for the striped bass angler. With the ability to load rods at close range and formed with RIO's very own SlickCast coating, you won't have to worry about heavy friction hindering casts. Coldwater Premier Striper Fly Line offers two densities. The full floating version (F) displays a yellow running line and a 30 ft. blue head with an aggressive short front taper to turn over big, wind-resistant flies. The full intermediate version (I) features a luminous green running line that can be illuminated by light for night fishing and is tipped by a 30 ft. clear intermediate head with an aggressive short taper as well. No matter which line density you choose, get ultra-slick performance with the RIO Coldwater Series Premier Striper Fly Line!
- Front-biased weight to load rods at close range
- Floating and Intermediate choices available
- Luminous running line on Intermediate line for fishing at night
- Exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- EasyID line marking system for quick identification
- Front welded loop for Spey rigging and back welded loop for fast rigging to backing
- Best in cool saltwater conditions but effective at 35 - 80° F
- Qty. per Pack: 1 coil (100 ft.)
The RIO Coldwater Series Premier Striper Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.