Plano V-Crate Kayak Tackle Box
The Plano V-Crate Kayak Tackle Box is built specifically for kayak anglers to help store tackle and gear more efficiently. The cutting-edge design of this tackle box is engineered to withstand the rigors of kayaking in turbulent waters. For easy access, the unique V shape surrounds the kayaker with storage space on either side. Featuring two open slots that can accommodate two StowAway utility boxes, it offers ample space to store your essential fishing lures. The slots provided in the crate remain open for easy viewing, and they are secured with rubber straps so your StowAway boxes won't budge. A rail system is provided on the outer walls for attaching accessories and rod holders. The main section of the V-Crate is where you get the most space for storing items. You can store food, larger items, rain gear, or stow anchors. Using this kayak fishing tackle box, you also get the option to save things that are susceptible to water in a special waterproof compartment provided at the base.
- Unique V-shape provides easy side access â€“ especially for those with limited mobility
- Each side holds two StowAway utility boxes
- Angled fit and rubber straps keep sides secure but open for easy viewing
- Large, open bulk storage in center module
- Waterproof compartment in base secures valuables
- Unit hinges backward to accommodate low clearance
- Side rail system easily attaches rod holders and other accessories
- Compact, elevated base (milk crate size) fits most kayak models
- Detach main unit from base for easy transport or stowing
- Dimensions: 26 x 16.2 x 18.1 in.
- Qty. per Pack: 1
Please note: The tackle and gear shown in the images is for display purposes only and is not included.
The Plano V Crate Kayak Tackle Box is made in the U.S.A.