Pflueger Supreme Spinning Reel - 2020 Model
Select from the models below
Pflueger Supreme Spinning Reels are fully equipped with eight stainless steel ball bearings, along with an on/off instant anti-reverse bearing. Constructed with a magnesium body, rotor, and sideplate, these reels are super-lightweight. Carbon-inlay drag designs use an oil-felt with stainless steel system that allows for continuous and reliable stopping power.
Machined aluminum spools are ported and double-anodized for durability, and a solid aluminum bail wire and machined-aluminum handle with soft-touch knob will prevent fatigue so you can stay out on the water longer. Sure-click bails provide an audible signal when the bails are fully opened and ready to cast, and anti-twist titanium line rollers improve line lay.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel ball bearings
- Magnesium Body and Rotor - Feather light design
- Braid Ready Spool - Allows braid to be tied directly to spool
- Stainless Steel/Oil Felt Drag
- Instant Anti-Reverse
- Consistent drag pressure, and corrosion resistant
- Aluminum Handle - Aircraft grade aluminum, extreme durability
- Soft touch rubber knob provides excellent grip and comfort
- Slow Oscillation Gearing - Improves line lay and minimizes line twist
Ratings & Reviews
by David Elfstrom
The drag is not smooth all the way around. It drags in one spot so you have smooth tension around until it hits the other side then it tightens up and smooths out again. The reel is fairly smooth. I expected more. I think, for the ultra light reel its okay but for the money I expected more. The drag is the most important feature to me especially in the smaller model. If a big fish runs hard it may cause some issues.
Love this reel very lightweight and really smooth it is a joy to fish with
It's a pretty good reel
by Just Cast
This is a pretty nice reel with some downfalls. after fishing this reel for a year it seemed to lose its smoothness. Another con I found is if you reel quickly or when the reel has a lot of pressure on it, it seems to wobble and make noise. it could be just mine though. It's an alright reel, but for $100, I think it should perform a little better.