Pflueger Supreme Spinning Reel
Pflueger Supreme Spinning Reels are fully equipped with eight stainless steel ball bearings, along with an on/off instant anti-reverse bearing. Constructed with a magnesium body, rotor, and sideplate, these reels are super-lightweight. Carbon-inlay drag designs use an oil-felt with stainless steel system that allows for continuous and reliable stopping power.
Machined aluminum spools are ported and double-anodized for durability, and a solid aluminum bail wire and machined-aluminum handle with soft-touch knob will prevent fatigue so you can stay out on the water longer. Sure-click bails provide an audible signal when the bails are fully opened and ready to cast, and anti-twist titanium line rollers improve line lay.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel ball bearings
- Magnesium Body and Rotor - Feather light design
- Braid Ready Spool - Allows braid to be tied directly to spool
- Stainless Steel/Oil Felt Drag
- Instant Anti-Reverse
- Consistent drag pressure, and corrosion resistant
- Aluminum Handle - Aircraft grade aluminum, extreme durability
- Soft touch rubber knob provides excellent grip and comfort
- Slow Oscillation Gearing - Improves line lay and minimizes line twist
Ratings & Reviews
It's a pretty good reel
by Just Cast
This is a pretty nice reel with some downfalls. after fishing this reel for a year it seemed to lose its smoothness. Another con I found is if you reel quickly or when the reel has a lot of pressure on it, it seems to wobble and make noise. it could be just mine though. It's an alright reel, but for $100, I think it should perform a little better.
Love this reel very lightweight and really smooth it is a joy to fish with