Pflueger President Spincast Reel
Select from the models below
The Pflueger President Spincast Reel is a premium aluminum reel that will help anyone cast like a pro. President spincasting reels are made for comfort and ease with their 5-bearing retrieve system, dual titanium pins for easier line pick up, and a soft-touch knob. Pflueger has made the President Spincast available in both a traditional spincast and an underspin model to fit any angler's fishing style.
- 5-bearing system - Corrosion-resistant stainless steel ball bearings
- Aluminum frame - Ensure precise gear alignment
- Aluminum core - Pflueger's highest quality machined aluminum front cone design
- Dual titanium pins - Easier line pick-up with high-grade wear resistant materials
- Spool applied drag - Thumb adjustable disc drag system, smooth fish fighting power
- Aluminum handle - Aircraft grade aluminum, extreme durability
- Soft-touch knob - Soft-touch rubber knob provides excellent grip and comfort
Ratings & Reviews
Happy with purchase!
Excellent quality and price, very pleased!!
by Michigan Fats
Love this reel fishing for pan fish. Easy to operate and is very smooth while bringing in your fish. I would definitely bye Pflueger reels again if in need. Nicely made reel! Very good top notch quality fishing reel. Reasonably priced as well.
Exactly what I was looking for!
It is exactly what I was looking for. It is so light that I won't get tired from casting it.
It's a five star spin-caster!
It's not a five star compared to every fishing reel, but it is a five star spin-cast reel.
I got this reel for my wife a few years back. I put it on a pistol grip Lightning Rod because arthritis in her hand gets in the way of fishing. :(
This is easy to use, easy to remove and clean the cover housing from lake crud and disassembles pretty easily. Her big catch on this reel with the 6' rod was a 5 lb largemouth. Unlike many spin-cast reels, this one didn't grind or hiccup. Pretty decent gears and the bearings aren't bad. It just worked right so she could land the fish. We were working some lily pads and heavy cover so I reluctantly used 10 lb mono line. I remembered when I was a kid heavier line on a spin-caster didn't give you much performance. But it cast without kinks every time. The drag works fine. No complaints. If you can find one for a new fisherman, get it! If you know someone with arthritis, the pistol grip rods do help, you may want to check it out.