Penn Torque Conventional Reel
Select from the models below
Penn Torque Conventional Reels feature an open top design constructed with machined and anodized aluminum body and sideplates, along with a lightweight forged aluminum spool. Engineered to provide long lasting PENN durability, the Live Spindle Design ensures exceptional casting performance and Versa-Gear system allows it to be the most versatile compact star drag reel on the market. The Torque Star Drag was made to handle the abuse of heavy fishing, whether you are pitching heavy iron or bouncing baits on the bottom.
Torque Conventional Reels are equipped with a Versa-Drag system allowing anglers to rearrange the sequence of the keyed metal washers and eared HT-100 washers so the reel can be set up for fishing a wide range of drag settings without additional parts.
Penn Torque Conventional Reels also feature a Versa-Handle design allowing you to choose how long the handle should be in less than a minute. The adjustable bait clicker has 3 different settings, and the line capacity rings eliminate the question of how much line you have left when fighting a fish.
- Full metal body and sideplates keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads
- Lightweight forged aluminum spool
- Stainless steel main and pinion gears
- Live Spindle Design
- Line Capacity Rings
- Three Position Clicker - Heavy, Light, or Off
- Switchblade Harness Lugs (models TRQ40G and TRQ40B only)
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- 7 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant anti-reverse bearing with silent back up ratchet
- Braid ready to handle the strain that braided lines put on a reel
Penn Torque Conventional Reels are made in the U.S.A.