Penn Squall Lever Drag Conventional Reel
Select from the models below
Penn Squall Lever Drag Conventional Reels feature a durable lightweight graphite frame and sideplates, recessed ergonomic drag lever, and top of the line Dura-Drag system to put your mind and muscles at ease. The sleek design and tough components is what makes the Squall Lever Drag series a heavy hitter among lightweight graphite lever drags.
Squall Lever Drag Conventional Reels are equipped with a Versa-Handle system allowing anglers to choose how long the handle should be in less than a minute. Assemble the Reels in the long position for more power or assemble in the short position for more speed, your choice.
- Lightweight graphite frames and sideplates
- Forged and machined aluminum spool
- Stainless steel main and pinion gear
- 6 stainless steel bearing system
- Ratcheted drag lever prevents "drag creep" caused by hours of trolling and vibrations
- Braid ready to handle the strain braid lines put on a reel
- Switch Blade Harness Lugs
- Line Capacity Rings
- Available in left- and right-hand retrieve