Penn Jigmaster Conventional Reel
Select from the models below
Penn Jigmaster Conventional Reel is a favorite reel of live bait anglers because of its extreme freespool quick take-apart sideplate that is ideal for changing spools when fishing conditions change.
- Quick take-apart sideplate
- Black anodized aluminum spool
- Durable and lightweight composite side plates
- Manganese-bronze main gear
- Stainless steel pinion
- HT-100 powered drag system
- Counter-balanced handle with oversized fighting knob
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated external parts
- Multi-stop anti-reverse
Ratings & Reviews
The Pro's and the Cons of this reel...
Reel is nice out of the box, but lacks the brute strength the prior model has. I rated it 3 out of five fish.