Penn International VISX 2-Speed Conventional Reel
Select from the models below
The Penn International VISX 2-Speed Conventional Reel is designed to be the best and one of the toughest reels on the market. This reel features a quick-shift 2-speed system to easily shift into high or low gear, a ratcheted drag lever to prevent "drag creep" caused by hours of trolling and vibrations, and they are braid ready to handle the strain that braided lines put on a reel. The International VISX is constructed from a super strong aircraft grade aluminum with a machined stainless steel gear train. The Penn International VISX 2-Speed Conventional Reel offers PENN durability and reliable fish-fighting power.
- Machined and anodized aluminum body and sideplates
- Quick-Shift II 2-speed system
- Stainless steel main and pinion gears
- Dura-Drag system
- Versa-Strike Adjustable Strike stop
- Braid Ready handles the strain of braided lines
- Line Shedding Lug prevent line breakage and snags
- Double-dog ratchet anti-reverse
- Line Capacity Rings
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
The Penn International VISX 2-Speed Conventional Reel is made in the U.S.A.