Penn International VI Single Speed Conventional Reel
Select from the models below
The Penn International VI Single Speed Conventional Reel is built to be lightweight, yet durable and smooth. Penn is known for producing top of the line reels since 1932, and the International VI proves this to be true. It is constructed from a super strong aircraft grade aluminum and equipped with a machined stainless steel gear train with a Dura-Drag system to offer a smooth start up without any hesitation. This reel has features to prevent line breakage, snags, and will handle the strain that braided lines put on a reel. The International VI Single Speed Conventional Reel offers PENN durability and reliable fish-fighting power.
- Machined and anodized aluminum body and sideplates
- Stainless steel main and pinion gears
- Dura-Drag system
- Versa-Strike Adjustable Strike stop
- Double-dog ratchet anti-reverse
- Line Capacity Rings markings
- Braid Ready handles the strain of braided lines
- Line Shedding Lug prevent line breakage and snags
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
The Penn International VI Single Speed Conventional Reel is made in the U.S.A.