Orvis Women's Ultralight Wading Boots
Your wading boots are an essential part of your wading gear, which means their quality is important! The Orvis Women's Ultralight Wading Boots are designed with superior quality in mind, allowing you to just focus on fishing! These boots are designed for durability without the bulk that is often seen in other wading boots. Lightweight boots make your trek more comfortable and prevent you from having to leave something behind to keep weight down.
The Ultralight Wading Boots offers exceptional performance with its top of the line strength to weight ratio. Keeping the weight down is thanks to the quick-drying Clarino microfiber, this material is ultra-light and keeps the boots durable and resistant without increasing their bulk. The custom Vibram EVA midsole ensures comfort all day long. Your boots are an integral part of your gear set up. Make sure you always demand the best with the Orvis Women's Ultralight Wading Boots!
- Exceptional performance and durability without the bulk and weight of a conventional boot
- Approx weight of 38 oz. per pair (Size 8W)
- Quick-drying Clarino microfiber provides a strength-to-weight ratio than traditional leather
- Mini ripstop inserts provide added durability without weight
- Abrasion-resistant rubber spray adds an additional layer of protection in high wear zones
- Tightly woven laces improve abrasion resistance
- Custom Viram EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- TPU plate for improved stud retention
- Dual durometer Vibram outsole featuring the proprietary Orvis lug pattern gives sold traction in wet and dry conditions
- Designed to accept metal studs in strategic locations if needed
Please note: Orvis recommends purchasing one size up from normal shoe size to accommodate the added volume needed when wearing waders