Orvis Women's PRO Stockingfoot Chest Waders
The Orvis Women's PRO Stockingfoot Chest Waders are an extremely durable wader for women anglers that are ready for some real adventure! The PRO stockingfoot waders are made with a four-layer Cordura shell that is waterproof and breathable, and a waterproof five-layer Cordura shell in the lower legs for abrasion and puncture resistance. Orvis designed these fishing waders to be able to handle it all! They are made with features like the low profile seam construction and a gusseted crotch. Both help you move more naturally, allowing you to trek the path less traveled on while still allowing these waders to have an impressive amount of comfort. Stay warm while out on the water with the kangaroo-style fleece-lined handwarmer pockets and the compression neoprene booties. Keep all your belongings safe and close by in the sizeable four-way stretch power mesh interior pockets and the external storage pocket with a YKK AquaGuard water-resistant zipper. Go out and explore, just make sure you're fishing with the Orvis Women's PRO Stockingfoot Chest Waders!
- Shell: 100% nylon Membrane: polyurethane Liner: 100% nylon tricot
- Athletic fit
- Extremely durable proprietary four-layer Cordura shell in the upper and five-layer Cordura shell in the lower legs
- External storage pocket with YKK AquaGuard water-resistant zipper, fly patch, and daisy chain
- Rubberized tabs on suspenders and front pocket
- Large four-way stretch power mesh interior pocket
- Kangaroo style fleece lined handwarmer pockets
- Modern anatomically correct neoprene booties
- Streamlined PU reinforced mesh gravel guard eliminates drag and water collection
- Removable Ortholite X25 knee pads
- Adjustable elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion
Please note: The tools, flies, and gear shown in the image are for display purposes only and are not included.