Orvis Women's OutSmart Wading Pants
The Orvis Women's Outsmart Wading Pants are more than for wearing into fishing waters! Infused with an odorless and safe insect repellent that is effective for the pants' lifetime, the Orvis Wading Pants will keep biting bugs away. (The only good flies are those that feed fish … or their imitations tied to the end of a fly line)! The OutSmart Wading Pants also come with UPF 30 sun protection woven into the four-way stretchy nylon/spandex blend to help protect you against those harmful rays, avoiding sunburn and skin damage. The Wading Pants are quick-drying and water repellent, and four zipped pockets keep valuables in place. Feel free to go on any outdoor summer adventures with a pair of Orvis Women's OutSmart Wading Pants!
- Material: 95% nylon, 5% spandex
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges
- Odorless and safe built-in insect repellent is effective for the lifetime of the pants
- UPF 30 protects from sunburn and sun damage
- Four-way stretch offers a full range of motion
- Ripstop is extremely durable
- Cinch legs allow you to adjust the length
- Quick-drying and water-repellent for water and land activities
- Inseam: 32 in.