Orvis Women's Open Air Caster Long Sleeve Shirt
The Orvis Women's Open Air Caster Long Sleeve Shirt is made for the serious female angler. Orvis took what it learned from its popular men's fishing shirt and designed the Women's Open Air Caster to be lightweight and easy to move in, so the material won't constrict motions or get in the way while casting. The fabric is made to dry fast and features mesh ventilation panels that are perfect for taking advantage of cool breezes! There is no need to fret about a sunburn either as the Open Air Caster boasts a UPF 40 sun protection rating that blocks out 97% of UV rays! The roll-tab long sleeves convert this look to a short sleeve which is perfect for getting your arms into the water after your catch! Hidden mesh ventilation panels in the front and back help enable a full range of motion and all-day wear capability. A hidden eyeglasses cleaner in the shirttail hem is another feature of the classically styled, flattering, and functional Orvis Women's Open Air Caster Long Sleeve Shirt!
- Material: 95% polyester, 5% nylon
- UPF 40+ helps prevent sunburn and skin damage
- Lightweight fabric dries quickly so you'll be comfortable even if it gets wet
- Hidden mesh ventilation panels take advantage of cool breezes
- Caped design on back lets you work your backcast without restrictions
- Roll-tab long sleeves convert to short
- Hidden button-down collar stays neat in the wind
- See clearly thanks to the hidden eyeglasses cleaner in the shirttail hem
- Length: 25 1/2 in.
Please note: The sunglasses shown in the image are for display purposes only and are not included.