Orvis Safe Passage Pack-and-go Duffel Bag
Made for our modern traveler or angler, the Orvis Safe Passage Pack-and-go Duffel Bag is a versatile duffel you won't want to miss out on. The Pack-and-go Duffel Bag is made to convert for use as a backpack, crossbody bag, or traditional duffel thanks to the use of the adjustable and removable straps. Other features of this bag include the TPU-coated 900D poly fabric with sealed seams and PU-coated water-resistant zipper with storm flap to keep all of your gear protected from mother nature. Made with a wide-mouth opening for easy packing, compression straps on either end for synch-down security, and sewn in grab handles on each end for quick grab, this bag is sure to be used in many different ways. For all your adventures this fishing season, check out the Orvis Safe Passage Pack-and-go Duffel Bag!
- Size: 43 L
- Capacity: 2,624 cu. in.
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- TPU-coated 900D poly fabric
- Take-anywhere design perfect for multi-day trips
- Adjustable and removable padded straps that convert for use as a backpack, crossbody, or traditional duffel
- Seam sealed for high water resistance
- Packs compactly in its own carry bag
- PU-coated water-resistant zipper with storm flap
- Cut-out "handle grab" area on the straps for easy one-hand carrying
- Wide mouth opening for easy packing
- Compression straps on either end for synch-down security
- Exterior water-resistant side zip pocket for convenience
- Sewn in grab handles on each end for quick