Orvis Safe Passage Angler's Day Pack
When you are putting miles on your boots, the Orvis Safe Passage Angler's Day Pack is sure to become an essential piece of equipment. The Safe Passage Dry Pack is made with 410-denier nylon, a tough, durable material that will protect your gear and withstand the rough terrain ahead! This backpack is compatible with the Chip Pack that can be attached to the front shoulder straps while you are on the water. The bottom of the pack is coated for increased water resistance. Orvis added on compression straps to hold rod tubes securely in place while hiking. Hike and fish with the Orvis Safe Passage Angler's Day Pack for more comfort for those long miles.
- Foam-padded, streamlined straps with technical suspension system
- Molded back panel for comfort
- Easy-access side mesh pockets
- Large main compartment
- Separate top compartment
- Small zippered front pocket
- Compression straps to hold rod tube
- Bottom coating increases water resistance
- Durable nylon
- Waterproof TPU coating on bottom of bag
- Designed to accommodate waterproof pocket - sold separately
- Dimensions: 20 7/8 x 10 3/8 x 8 5/8 in. - 1,831 cubic in.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Please note: The gear and camera shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.