Orvis Mission Two-Handed Fly Rod
Select from the models below
Heave those heavy flies to the other bank with ease with the Orvis Mission Two-Handed Fly Rod! This rod is designed for impressive casts and improving presentations. The rod's stiff, durable blank is forgiving and can even help correct less-than-perfect casts to ensure flies land softly and on target! These rods are designed to be tough and cast far, but that does not mean they are hefty. You can cast all day long with how lightweight these rods feel! The models are versatile, offering a fishing range of waters from big to small. The Mission rods are efficient; the strong guides and sturdy blank help to reduce vibrations, which in turn helps increase casting distance and accuracy. No matter the distance, get your flies there with the Orvis Mission Two-Handed Fly Rod!
- Blanks are matte olive with orange accents
- Composite cork on grip in high-wear areas
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with SiC insert
- Reel seat is down-locking and self-indexing with a solid aluminum barrel
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Travel-friendly in four or six pieces
- Handles Scandi lines or Skagit heads with an efficient, do-it-all ease
- Three- to five-weight models are ideal for trout, while six-weight and above are great for salmon and steelhead
- Manufacturer's 25 year guarantee
The Orvis Mission Two-Handed Fly Rod is made in the U.S.A.