Orvis Mirage USA Fly Reel
The Orvis Mirage USA Fly Reel is built to battle those hard fighting fish while also fighting off saltwater corrosion. The Mirage USA Fly Reel is made out of durable, lightweight machined 6061 T6 aluminum bar stock, as well as a sealed and maintenance-free carbon and stainless disc drag, giving it impressive strength and even more remarkable durability to the harshest of environments. Other features include the aggressively knurled drag knob that goes from zero to full drag in a single rotation and a super large arbor for increased retrieve rates. For a fly fishing reel with added strength without any added weight, make sure to check out the Orvis Mirage USA Fly Reel!
- Made of strong and lightweight machined 6061 T6 aluminum barstock
- Sealed and maintenance-free carbon and stainless steel disc drag
- Aggressively knurled drag knob - goes from zero to full drag in a single rotation
- Super large arbor for increased retrieve rates
- Ergonomically designed aluminum handle
- Quick release spool easily converts form left to right-hand retrieve
- Military-spec type III hard coat anodizing
- Titanium shaft adds strength without weight
- Fully radiused reel foot prevents kinked leaders
- Low-profile counterweight won't catch fingers or fly lines
Please note: The line shown in the images is for display purposes only and is not included.
Orvis Mirage USA Fly Reel is made in the U.S.A.