Orvis Men's South Fork Stretch Short Sleeve Shirt
You may think the Orvis Men's South Fork Stretch Short Sleeve Shirt is actually a performance shirt because the 60% cotton blend material is made to be cooling, stretchy, comfortable, and for wearing in the hot sun. Beyond the 30+ UPF sun protection rating, the cotton weave is combined with 36% nylon and 4% spandex for the built-in stretch and encourages quick evaporation through the back yoke so you can keep your cool. Speaking of cool, so are the Cheyenne-based color choices and the hidden Orvis sunglasses cleaner in the hem! One vertical zip pocket provides a safe area to tuck away small items. For performance-like wear and a classic look, count on the Orvis Men's South Fork Stretch Short Sleeve Shirt to deliver!
- Material: 60% cotton, 36% nylon, 4% spandex
- Cotton-blend shirt with built-in stretch
- Quick-drying for evaporative cooling
- 30+ UPF sun protection
- Button front with a hidden button-down collar
- One vertical zip pocket
- Back yoke with ventilation
- Orvis sunglasses cleaner in the hem
Please note: The sunglasses shown in the image are for display purposes only and are not included.