Orvis Men's Denim Jeans
These Orvis Men's Denim Jeans are the straight-legged 1856 Stretch cut fabricated with a forgiving cotton/spandex blend that you can wear everywhere. Wear them on your way to the river, change into your waders and toss the jeans in a heap onto the seat of your vehicle for the day/evening. Put them back on and they'll still be presentable for an after fishing dinner in town. The 5-pocket jean styling looks classic with the just-right worn look. If you've owned Orvis jeans in the past, then you know they can be worn almost daily and still last for years! From heavy yard work to pairing them with a blazer for a more formal event, the Orvis Men's Denim Jeans fit well!
- Material: 98% cotton, 2% spandex
- Iconic 5-pocket jean styling
- Slightly distressed at the thigh and seat for a broken-in look
- Signature Orvis details on back pockets
- Straight leg and clean appearance
- Comfortable stretch for all-day comfort
- Inseam: 30, 32, 34 in.