Orvis Hydros Trout DT Double Taper Fly Line
The Orvis Hydros Trout DT Double Taper Fly Line is built for fly fishing anglers looking for a fly line that offers presentation, versatility, and longevity. The Hydros Trout DT is made with a two-color feature that offers a color change at the center 45 feet. The line has a durable braided multifilament core for cold to moderate temperatures. Other features include dual welded loops for quick and easy adjustments, a smooth coating with AST slickness that enhances line control, and the Orvis Line ID for anglers to identify the line and its depth quickly. If you are looking for versatility and extended use, look no farther than the Orvis Hydros Trout DT Double Taper Fly Line!
- Double taper trout line for versatility and extended use
- Smooth coating with AST slickness
- Two-color line with color change at the center 45 feet
- Dual welded loops
- Braided multifilament core for cold to moderate temps
- Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification
- Line weights 3 - 5
Orvis Hydros Trout DT Double Taper Fly Line made in the U.S.A.