Orvis Fly Tying Work Center
The Orvis Fly Tying Work Center is the tool you need to make your fly tying that much easier! This caddy has a spot for everything to help you organize your work surface! The base is made from a stained red oak and has a laminate top to make spotting your materials and cleaning up easier! The work center features an arm with ten holes in it for your tools. The stand is perfect for holding it all; it also features a magnetic strip for securing hooks and flies, a cement jar hole and seven pegs for thread, wire, etc. A C-Clamp adjusts for left or right-hand tiers, and there’s a cardholder for your tying recipes! The workplace is designed with rubber feet to protect work surfaces from any scuffs. The Orvis Fly Tying Work Center is perfect for keeping your organized while you work!
- Stained red oak base and arms
- 12 in. x 15 in. laminate work surface
- 12 in. x 21 in. overall size
- Rubber feet protect work surfaces
- 10 holes on arm for tools
- Cement jar hole
- 7 pegs for thread, wire, etc.
- C-clamp adjusts for left- or right-handed tiers
- Card holder for tying recipes
- Magnetic strip for flies and hooks
Please note: The fly tying vise and materials shown in the image are for display purposes only and is not included.
Orvis Fly Tying Work Center is made in the U.S.A.