Orvis Bug Out Backpack
The Orvis Bug Out Backpack is ready to get up and go when you are! This is a fly fishing backpack by design with a net holder, external rod tube holder (with an extension to lower and bring a rod tube to shoulder height), a fly patch and docking stations on the shoulder straps for accessories, and buckles to affix compatible Orvis chest or chest/hip packs (not included). Tuck-away hip straps ease fishing gear load onto your hips, and a ridged back panel assists airflow. However, you'll find double-duty for the Bug Out Backpack as a trip or overnight bag with its streamlined shape, top and side access points, a removable internal divider, and a padded front pocket for a hydration bladder or laptop. Use the rod tube holder for your water bottle. You'll also find Tricot-lined storage for sunglasses or your mobile phone. When you're ready to hit the road, airport, or trail, an Orvis Bug Out Backpack wants to go with you!
- 25-liter capacity (11 1/2 x 21 x 8 in.)
- 100% recycled CORDURA ECO 600 denier polyester with strategic TPU coating
- Liner: 100% recycled 200 denier polyester
- External water bottle/rod tube holder with deployable extension
- Shoulder strap docking stations and fly patch
- Compatible with Orvis Chest Pack (25FS) and Chest/Hip Pack (25FT) – not included with the backpack
- Tricot-lined sunglass/phone pocket on the top flap
- Padded front pocket accommodates hydration bladder or laptop
- Streamlined design offers top and side-entry access
- Tuck-away hip straps
Please note: The fly fishing gear, chest and chest/hip packs, laptop, sunglasses, hydration bladder, water bottle, snacks, etc. shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.