Okuma Trio Baitfeeder Spinning Reel
The Okuma Trio Baitfeeder Spinning Reels feature Okuma's patented simple baitfeeder system. The rear of the reel features a switch that fully disengages the gears and drag system. There is a secondary micro-click drag system that controls how freely the line is made available to the bait, preventing line overruns. Biting fish are allowed to move freely, while total control is still maintained over the line and reel. With just a single turn of the reel handle the baitfeeding system is disengaged and the drive and drag systems are re-engaged.
The Trio Baitfeeders feature Okuma's Crossover Construction technology. This technology utilizes lightweight graphite construction that is bolstered with solid aluminum in all the right places. This results in a lightweight comfortable reel. The Okuma Trio Baitfeeder Spinning Reels include all of the signature strength and smoothness features that are a trademark of the Trio series of reels.
- Multi-disk Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- Nine stainless steel ball bearings
- 1 Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision elliptical gearing
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, high density gearing
- CRC: Corrosion resistant body coating process
- ADC aluminum drag chamber
- Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid body, rotor and spool design
- EOS: Patented, elliptical oscillation system
- Rigid, forged aluminum handle design
- Size 30 & 40 reels feature a traditional lightweight EVA knob
- Size 55, 65 & 80 reels feature an oversized ball shaped EVA power handle
- Oversized ball shaped EVA power handle provides maximum grip and leverage
- DFD: Dual force drag system
- Hydro block watertight drag seal
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer-balanced Rotor
- Narrow blade body design
Ratings & Reviews
Great Silent but Deadly
by Night Stalker27 -
This reel is really well built, smooth, silent and strong!
Great Reel IMO
I have 8 shimano's from $659.00 down this is still one of my favorite reels .It's so smooth & the drag is awesome. 30 inch steelheads this reel worked perfect . Not saying my other reels wouldn't do as good but for the price and the bait feeder option is also an big plus if your letting one sit on the bottom .
by NorCal Fisher -
First, thanks FishUSA for fast shipment with only used the "Economy shipping option" Now this, the reel is huge and of course, is cute. I used it right a way with 30 lbs. monofilament line and pair with 7' MH Okuma Avenge ABF. I pulled a 48" White sturgeon that late evening off the Delta in North California It's tough and smooth reeling I love it. I wish that they could make a longer spool for more lines. I definitely trying to pair it with the Okuma Solaris Surf spinning rod for off shore fishing.
by fisher of men
THE BF65 STOOD THE TEST. CAPE COD CANAL STRIPERS. 7 FISH, ALL OVER 36 INCHES. MEDIUM 10 FOOT SPOOLED BRAID. THROWING PLUGS, DID NOT USE BAIT FEEDER. SURE SOUNDS PROMISING. LIKE THE CLICKER ON A BAIT CASTER, WITH ITS OWN DRAG SETTING. Special thanks big fish larry his lures made first contact "PREY"