Okuma Solaris Surf Casting Rod
Okuma Solaris Surf Casting Rods are constructed on IM-6 graphite blanks to deliver a proven combination of lightweight handling, responsiveness and exceptional durability. Fuji guides with Aluminum Oxide inserts and cork-wrapped non-slip fore and rear grips offer a traditional build for anglers who desire high-end construction components and exceptional performance in a value-laden rod series.
- IM-6 graphite blank construction
- Fuji aluminum oxide guide inserts
- Stainless steel double footed guide frames
- Fuji stainless steel hooded reel seats
- Cork wrapped non slip fore and rear cork grips
- Soft-touch EVA cushions above and below reel seat
- Rubber/stainless steel butt cap
- Thru-blank handle design
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Very pleased and highly recommended. I bought two and they held up great for my first Bull shark. Cant beat it for the price. And very fast shipping.
Great rod for the price!
by 415snares -
Rod is beautiful, no damage from shipping...hats off to fishusa.com. Rod feels balanced, light and sturdy. I'm 5'6" 140lbs. I don't feel clumsy casting 6.5oz crab snares +bait 150 yards. Still learning to cast further. Overall I really like this rod. Cheers!