Okuma Snakehead Junky Casting Rod
This item may be subject to a packaging fee that will be shown in cart.
The Okuma Snakehead Junky Casting Rod is designed specifically to catch snakehead, which is considered an invasive species and apex predator fish in areas where they are not native. The 24-ton carbon blanks utilize Okuma's UFR technology on an extended section of the tip for a lifting power of up to 400% more than standard carbon rods! Lighter and stronger, there is no loss in sensitivity for feeling those bites deep in the water. Sea Guide XO/XQ 316-stainless steel angled guide frames act to reduce line twist, and the Zirconium inserts allow you to use either braid or monofilament lines. The grips feature tapered cork on the fore and a rubber cork butt cap on the rear. If you want to take out some "Frankenfish," then the Okuma Snakehead Junky Casting Rod is the tool for the job!
- Designed for snakehead
- Light and responsive 24-ton carbon blanks
- Sea Guide XO/XQ 316-SS angled guide frames reduce line twists
- Zirconium inserts offer compatibility for both braid and mono
- Cork grip
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- Snakehead Rods are backed by a manufacturer 1-year limited warranty