Okuma Scott Martin Signature TCS Casting Rod
Okuma Scott Martin Signature TCS Casting Rods are designed to be tour-ready, with a focus on power, sensitivity, casting accuracy and balance. These technique specific rods help to provide maximum proficiency from technique to technique.
Scott Martin Signature TCS Casting Rods are built on 30-Ton carbon fiber blanks that allow you to feel every bump and tap the lure makes. The EVA grips provide comfort while also helping to cut weight on the rod. The foregrip is specifically designed so that the reel seat threads are not exposed. Hard aluminum oxide guide inserts allow for use with braided lines.
- Designed for specific tournament applications
- 30-Ton carbon, ultra sensitive blanks
- All models are one piece rods
- EVA grips for reduced weight
- Specifically designed foregrip so reel seat threads are not exposed
- Aluminum oxide guide inserts for use with braided lines
- Customized C-40X carbon reel seats
- ALPS stainless steel guide frames
- Specialty Flipping Guide on Mat Daddy and Flipping/Jig rods
- Intermediate guide sizing allowing for improved knot clearance
- Hook keeper placed in split-grip area for improved versatility
Ratings & Reviews
Feels like a $300/$400 rod
I purchased the TCS 7'6" rod a month ago. The look, feel, and performance is awesome. I'll try several more series of rods. If they perform like the TCS, I'll be switching all of my rods to Okuma.