Okuma SST Carbon Grip Spinning Rod
Okuma SST Carbon Grip Spinning Rods offer specific techniques and actions for salmon and steelhead anglers. These rods utilize premium IM-8 graphite blanks and full carbon grips for the utmost strength and comfort. SST Spinning Rods come with durable, stainless steel guide frames with zirconium inserts great for use with monofilament, fluorocarbon, and braided lines.
- Technique and species specific rod actions
- Sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction
- E-glass rod blank construction on Halibut rods
- Durable stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines
- Sturgeon rods use heavy duty boat guide frames
- 3-K woven carbon fore and rear grips on all models
- Integrated compressed EVA butt cap
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
Select from the models below
Ratings & Reviews
by Jim -
So far I have fished walleye and small mouth with this rod and I am very satisfied. I cannot wait until the steelhead and browns are in this fall and winter. It may be a tad light for salmon, but maybe I will try it out. This rod shipped from the supplier and that took a little longer than anticipated, but not too bad. It was packed to withstand almost any accident. All in all...I like it!