Okuma SST Carbon Grip Casting Rod
Okuma SST Carbon Grip Casting Rods offer elite performance for today's top anglers and anglers of all levels. These rods utilize the same excellent quality and components of the SST series, plus carbon fore- and reargrips for superior comfort and longer lasting life. With Okuma IM-8 graphite, durable stainless steel guide frames with braid-ready Zirconium inserts, and a gorgeous metallic copper finish, Okuma SST Carbon Grip Casting Rods provide all the elements needed to look great while catching the next trophy fish.
- Technique and species specific rod actions
- Sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction
- E-glass rod blank construction on Halibut rods
- Durable stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines
- Sturgeon rods use heavy duty boat guide frames
- 3-K woven carbon fore and rear grips on all models
- Integrated compressed EVA butt cap
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
Select from the models below
Ratings & Reviews
by Trib-stalker325 -
Great rod especially for the price! The carbon fiber handle lets you feel absolutely everything going on at the business end!