Okuma Makaira West Coast Live Bait & Jig Rod
Okuma Makaira West Coast Live Bait & Jig Rods are constructed utilizing the latest carbon composite technology to deliver lightweight, easy-handling offshore action that retains the power and durability of traditional E-glass rod blanks. Makaira Live Bait & Jig rods feature a unique gimbal design made from a very durable hard rubber, allowing the angler to use the rod with or without a gimbal rod belt, while still remaining comfortable in all fishing positions. These rods have a full shrink tube handle with no reel seat.
Makaira West Coast Rods feature an extensive selection of live bait and jigging technique-specific actions to utilize the finest components for their intended designs, including: ALPS deep press 316 stainless steel guide frames, hard Zirconium guide inserts, ALPS roller guides with large knot clearance, and much more. Heavy duty and easily maintained shrink tube grip complete these West Coast Live Bait & Jig rods, while the premium abalone inserts decorate every rod for a look that has been previously reserved for custom builders.
- Designed specifically for live bait and jigging applications
- Carbon composite rod blank technology
- ALPS deep press 316 stainless steel guide frames
- Hard Zirconium inserts for compatibility with braided lines
- No reel seat
- Full shrink tube grip for ultimate durability
- Integrated rubber butt cap/gimbal design
- Custom abalone decoration above fore grip
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty