Okuma ITX Spinning Reel
Select from the models below
When you mix high-performance standards with top of the line technology, you get the Okuma ITX Spinning Reel! This spinning reel features a C-40X carbon body, side plates, and rotor. The carbon is lightweight but extremely rigid for increased durability. The rigid body prevents any flex when reeling, which transfers all your power into getting that fish landed! A powerful multi-disc, carbon fiber drag system ensures that even the hardest of fighters can be brought in with a smooth, effortless performance! The ITX features an anodized aluminum spool to keep the reel’s overall weight down. The high-performance, grease packed bearings feature an impressive quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing. If you’re looking for a lightweight, powerful reel, look no further than the Okuma ITX Spinning Reel!
- Light weight and rigid C-40X carbon body, sideplates, and rotor
- Multi-disc, carbon fiber drag system with Hydro Block gasket
- High performance, grease packed bearings
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology
- Machined aluminum screw in handle design
- Retrieval hand is interchangeable
- High speed gear ratio on all models
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Machined aluminum, 2 -tone anodized aluminum spool
- Durable 1-piece solid aluminum, anodized bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalization System
- 1-year limited warranty from Okuma
Ratings & Reviews
Great Mid Price Reel
I've used this reel for several months and had great results. Nice drag and functions as expected for a middle of the road reel.
The reel feels like it’s a nice quality mid priced reel. Though first day fishing with it the reels bail broke off on me where it connects to the reel opposite side of the line roller while casually casting. Seems like a cheap connection point. Never had this issue with any other reel in my past and I fish 3-4 days a week.