Okuma Helios Low-Profile Casting Reel
Select from the models below
Okuma Helios Low-Profile Casting Reels feature a balanced system that can be fished comfortably, all day and every day. Oversized EVA grips, carbon fiber handle and cast control accessed through the Spool Access Port complete this tournament-bred competitor with phenomenal ergonomics. The Helios Reels feature AlumiLite Frame Construction, Quick Set Anti-Reverse, and Okuma's Velocity Control System to deliver premium performance and rugged reliability.
Helios Low-Profile Casting Reels defy gravity while packing the full power of an aluminum frame, handle side plate, spool and gear system. It weighs in at just 6.3 ounces, but delivers all the muscle.
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame and side plates
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- Heavy duty, aluminum gearing and shafts
- A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
- 8 BB + 1 RB stainless steel bearing drive system
- Precision Japanese ABEC-5 spool bearings
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Seven position Velocity Control System
- Ergonomic carbon fiber handle design keeps cranking closer to reel body
- Easy change side plate access port
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braided line
- 6.3-ounces total weight
- Right or left handle models available
- Backed by Okuma's 3-year Limited Warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Okuma Helios Low Profile Baitcasting Reels
by PIkecreek -
I have recently picked up a Helios Baitcaster and paired it up with a Helios Baitcasting Rod. Being fairly new to using a baitcaster I was very surprised how easy this combination is to use. The lite weight of the rod and reel combination is something I have never experienced before and since I fish out of a kayak the reduced weight of the rod and reel without any tradeoff of strength has me thinking of pruchasing more of these combos.