Okuma Guide Select Cranking Casting Rod
This item may be subject to a packaging fee that will be shown in cart.
Okuma Guide Select Cranking Casting Rod Models
The Okuma Guide Select Cranking Casting Rod features a moderate-fast action, so you can load up and let that crankbait rip! The responsively light 24-ton low-resin carbon blank is exclusively designed to load and cast all crankbaits, and the Guide Select Cranking series includes rods lengthened to cast even the heaviest ones. As opposed to faster rods, the softer action on this crankbait-specific rod translates to a slightly slower hook-setting motion, which lets fish hang onto their bite a moment longer. That means you can get more fish on the line! Top-tier components complete the Okuma Cranking Casting Rod. The Fuji KW-Concept angled guide frames are designed to reduce the number of tangles. In combination with Fuji Alconite guide inserts with deep-pressed frames, you'll have no issues fishing with monofilament or braided lines. Okuma goes back to Fuji once more for its ACS trigger reel seat designed with a screw-down carbon hood for locking your reel in place. A fully tapered or split-grip cork handle is at your service, depending on which model you choose. Casting rods that are made with crankbait fishing in mind cast farther, are more sensitive, and hook more fish – and that's exactly what you can expect from your Okuma Guide Select Cranking Casting Rod!
- Light and responsive 24-ton low-resin carbon rod blank
- Blanks specifically developed to load and cast crankbaits
- Fuji KW-Concept angled guide frames help reduce tangles
- Fuji Alconite guide inserts with deep-pressed frames
- Fuji ACS trigger reel seat with screw-down carbon hood
- Tapered cork full or split-grip configuration depending on model
- SeaGuide Stainless steel double-legged trapezoid hook keeper
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty