Okuma Dead Eye Classic Spinning Rod
Select from the models below
As soon as you get your hands on the Okuma Dead Eye Classic Spinning Rod, it will quickly become your new favorite jigging rod! The Dead Eye Classic Rod utilizes Ultimate Flex Reinforcement (UFR) technology in the tip to increase lifting strength and power by 400 percent! The process blends unidirectional fiber over an ultra-responsive 24-ton carbon blank to give you the ultimate in strength without sacrificing sensitivity. The spinning rod is outfitted with rugged stainless steel guide frames with titanium oxide guide inserts for incredibly smooth line management with fewer tangles. Full cork grips give you all day comfort for those long fishing trips. For the ultimate in strength and sensitivity, pick up the Okuma Dead Eye Classic Spinning Rod today!
- Fast and responsive 24-ton carbon blank
- UFR - Ultimate Flex Reinforcement tip technology
- Rugged stainless steel guide frames
- Titanium oxide guide inserts
- Specialized stainless steel tip, prevents inserts from popping out
- Split or full cork rear grip configuration
- Traditional cork foregrip
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Good rod, but more attention to detail when packaging. I don't like receiving damaged stuff. Ive had pretty good luck with FishUSA for the most part, could be just a fluke.
by The Fisherman
I really like this rod, my only complaint is when it arrived the 3rd and 4th eye down from tip were bent downward. This means someone that was packaging it, saw it, and packaged it anyway. I bent the two eyes where they should be positioned and figured Id try it anyway, with how long things take to ship these days. Other than that I like the action of this rod, and may buy another.