Okuma Convector Line Counter Prespooled Lead Core Reel
Select from the models below
Okuma Convector Line Counter Prespooled Lead Core Reels are ready-to-go fishing reels. These reels come prespooled with Stealth Core lead core, 150 yards of 30 pound PowerPro braided backing, and 50 feet of 20 pound Seaguar fluorocarbon leader. Lead core adds depth to your presentation. Each color is ten yards allowing you to easily keep track of your line and control the depth.
Convector Line Counter Reels feature quick-set anti-reverse, utilizing a special oversized one way roller bearing, to eliminate all handle play and guaranteeing immediate hook sets. These reels have three ball bearings - two stainless steel sealed bearings and one one-way roller bearing. They also include Okuma's new drag material, Carbonite. This proprietary drag balances the two most important qualities in a drag without sacrificing either - smoothness and high-end drag pressure. New drags have the softness to set the hook in the soft mouth of a lake trout, and the drag pressure to crank a running salmon to the boat.
- Beautiful machined aluminum spool
- Okuma's QuickSet infinite anti-reverse one-way bearing
- Okuma's Speed Loc pinion gear system
- Precision cut, stainless steel, self lubricating gears
- Lightweight and strong Titan graphite body
- Titanium coated SUS level wind
- Oversized, super smooth, multi-disk Carbonite drag system
- Stainless steel reel foot
- Ergonomic fordged aluminum handle with oversized, comfortable knob
- Line counter measuring line in feet
- Large star drag mechanism
- Line clicker
Ratings & Reviews
Pre spooled lead
by Rangerdude -
When segmenting this leadcore I had a really hard time putting 20ld mono into the sheath to tie my line. I ended up using 10lb mono which worries me when trolling on Lake Michigan. Still a great value
Okuma Convector Line Counter Prespooled Lead Core Reels
by fishman -
I'm glad that Fish USA is spooling a good quality reel and selling it for a fair price already spooled with five color and ten color lead core line with backing and leader i wished I would of noticed before I started doing some of my other reels by myself.