Okuma Convector Levelwind Prespooled Copper Line Reel
Select from the models below
The Okuma Convector Levelwind Prespooled Copper Line Reel has been professionally prespooled right here at FishUSA with 300 feet of 45 pound American Fishing Wire copper line, 300 yards of 50 pound PowerPro braided backing, and 25 feet of 30 pound Seaguar fluorocarbon leader.
The Okuma Convector Levelwind Reel features XL stainless steel gearing for the ultimate in durability and reliability. This reel also features two stainless steel sealed ball bearings and one one-way anti-reverse roller bearing. The Carbonite drag system is designed to put the brakes on hard charging open water gamefish.
- Lightweight, corrosion resistant frame and side plates
- Stainless steel reinforcing side plate rings
- Machined and anodized aluminum spools
- Multi-disk Carbonite drag system
- Ratcheting drag star for precise drag settings
- Two stainless steel ball bearing drive system
- One Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Dual anti-reverse system
- Speed lock pinion gear system
- Durable, XL stainless steel gearing system
- Self lubricating gearing
- Wide Mouth levelwind for wire line clearance
- Ergo Grip handle knobs
- Mechanical stabilizing system for increased durability
- Line clicker
Ratings & Reviews
Do not trust this
This pre-spooled set up is going to cost you a lot more in the short term. Don’t trust this setup. Planer boards will wear out and break that backing in no time at all causing you to lose your board, copper and lure. Anywhere you plan on placing your board on copper or leadcore, do yourself a favor and splice in 30lb mono, if using 20-30lb set ups or on 45lb copper. 30lb mono is 100 times more durable than 50lb power pro for hooking boards on!