Okuma Convector Line Counter Prespooled Braided Line Reel
Select from the models below
The Okuma Convector Line Counter Prespooled Braided Line Reel has been professionally prespooled right here at FishUSA with 200 yards of 20 pound Berkley Trilene XL monofilament backing and 200 yards of 30 pound PowerPro braided line.
The Convector 30 Line Counter Reel features quick-set anti-reverse, utilizing a special oversized one way roller bearing, to eliminate all handle play and guaranteeing immediate hook sets. The Convector has three ball bearings, two stainless steel sealed bearings and one one-way roller bearing. This reel also include Okuma's new drag material, "Carbonite." This proprietary drag balances the two most important qualities in a drag without sacrificing either smoothness and high-end drag pressure. The new drag has the softness to set the hook in the soft mouth of a lake trout, and the drag pressure to crank a running tuna to the boat.
- Beautiful machined aluminum spool
- Okuma's "QuickSet" infinite anti-reverse one-way bearing
- Okuma's "Speed Loc" pinion gear system
- Precision cut, stainless steel gears (self lubricating)
- Lightweight and strong Titan graphite body
- Titanium coated SUS level wind
- Oversized, super smooth, multi-disk Carbonite drag system
- Stainless steel reel foot
- Ergonomic fordged aluminum handle with oversized, comfortable knob
- Line counter measuring line in feet
- Large star drag mechanism
- Line clicker