Okuma Ceymar Baitfeeder Spinning Reel
The Okuma Ceymar Baitfeeder Spinning Reel features Okuma's patented simple baitfeeder system and performance technology. This reel utilizes a lightweight graphite construction that is strengthened with solid aluminum in all the right places. Components include a multi-disc, oiled-felt drag, stainless steel bearings, machine-cut brass pinion gear, and an anodized spool. The Ceymar Baitfeeder Spinning Reel is equipped with a corrosion-resistant graphite body and a forged-aluminum, black-anodized handle that will withstand wear and tear of everyday use.
- On/off auto-trip bait feeding system
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- Stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse bearing
- Precision machine-cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Precision Elliptical Gearing System
- Rigid metal handle design for strength
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Heavy-duty solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Great reel for the price.
by Big Jake
For the money it’s hard to beat. I bought the 55 size for a lighter catfish rod I have. The bait feeder feature I’d perfect for weary catfish in lakes and rivers. Okuma has some fantastic reels and this one did not disappoint either. Only complaint is that I wish I would have gotten one sooner.