Okuma Cedros Spinning Reel
Okuma Cedros Spinning Reels are specifically designed for saltwater use and feature rigid aluminum bodies and rotors designed for the riggors of big fish in harsh environments. Okuma's Dual Force Drag System features extreme stopping power while the High Density Gearing assures durability and smooth operation over the lifetime of the reel.
Cedros Spinnig Reels also features high speed gear ratios and customized jigging handles perfect for the newer saltwater jigging techniqes popular today. Simply put, the Okuma Cedros Spinning Reels are some of the best saltwater jig fishing reels on the market.
- Multi-disk Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- Four HPB Stainless steel ball bearings
- 1 Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine-cut brass pinion gear
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, high density gearing
- CRC: Corrosion resistant body coating process
- ALC: Alumilite frame, sideplate and rotor
- EOS: Patented, elliptical oscillation system
- Machine aluminum ported spool
- Rigid, forged aluminum handle design
- Custom jigging handle knob
- DFD: Dual force drag system
- Hydro block watertight drag seal
- Heavy duty, anodized aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer-balanced Rotor
- Narrow blade body design
- One year Okuma warranty
Ratings & Reviews
by zamrika -
I have every size of Okuma Cedros Spinning reel. Excellent reel
by ScubaSteve -
Use for strip bass! Does it all! From jigging , swimbait, to top water very versatile reel! Very strong and nice reel!
Very good reel for the money
by Puck -
Use it for shore jigging
Made in China
by B -
No I will not recommend this reel to any of my fishing friends there are better reels made in the USA and Japan that exceed the quality and reliability of this product.