Northland Weed-Weasel Jig
The Northland Weed-Weasel Jig can be paired with a minnow, crawler, plastic worm, or grub that will have everything from Bass to Crappies itching for a bite. The "Y" guard is a weedless plastic design on the sleek "wedge-head" of this jig, allowing it to easily penetrate cover to tempt the larger fish hiding out to strike! Anglers can drag or dip in even the thickest of brush and standing timber and still have a flawless presentation. Drop the Northland Weed-Weasel Jig straight down and vertical jig it right into the strike zone for your next catch.
- Features a sleek "wedge-head" design
- Weedless plastic "Y" guard
- Rig with minnow, crawler, leech, plastic worm, or grub
- Perennial favorite for bass, pike, walleye, and crappies in heavy cover
- Tip with live bait or soft plastic
- Swim, jig, drag, or dip in the thickest weeds, cabbage, coontail, and brush