Northland Glo-Shot Jigs
Northland Glo-Shot Jigs are specifically designed for fishing in frozen areas. Inspired by the Northland Forage Minnow Jig, these have the perfect shape and size to catch any species that swims under the ice. Constructed from lead-free Z-Alloy, these jigs hold a Northland Glo-Shot Stick to illuminate the water and attract fish to your area. The little jigs flutter and dance to imitate the movements of a dying minnow, a favorite of predatory fish. Place these jigs under a bobber and be prepared for strikes!
- Constructed with lead free Z-Alloy
- Mimics the motion of a live food source for the fish
- Holds the Northland's Glo-Shot Stick
- Glow is created through a chemical reaction, no additional light source is needed
- Qty. per Pack: 2 jigs, light removal tool, and 3 Glo-Shot Sticks
Ratings & Reviews
Glow Shot Sticks...
I recently purchased two packages of the glow shot jigs, and an extra package of the glow shot sticks. I am impressed by the concept and how the jigs, actually jig. I finally had a chance to try them out. But the ad stated that a glow stick would glow all day. Just wanted to say they lasted at most about an hour under the ice. I still like the concept and want to try it in deep water this summer.