NRS Men's Raptor Dry Bibs
Specially crafted for the avid angler, NRS Raptor Dry Bibs cover all the basics and offer reliable protection and comfort. Made with waterproof and breathable 2.5-layer HyproTex fabric, Raptor Bibs are streamlined for maximum lightweight comfort under a PFD and leaves enough room to comfortable sit in a kayak. Two side adjustments create a cozy and comfy fit and the inner tunnel coupled with the 4-inch wide double pull waist diminishes water entry.
- Waterproof, breathable 2.5-layer HyproTex fabric make Raptor Bibs lightweight and easy to pack
- Streamlined design for maximum comfort under a PFD and the kayak fishing cut offers ample room for sitting in a kayak
- Fully-detachable wishbone suspender system uses nylon buckles to guarantee you won't lose your bibs
- Two side adjustments create a snug fit and the inner tunnel combined with the 4-inch wide double pull waist limits water entry
- Features Eclipse fabric socks and Cordura reinforced seat and legs for maximum durability
Ratings & Reviews
Great stocking foot bibs!
The NRS Raptor Bibs have a lot of the functionality as the industry leader NRS Sidewinder Bibs but at a much lower price point. The Sidewinders list at $450 and the Raptors come in at $280. With that $170 difference, more people will be able to appreciate exactly what NRS bibs are all about. The Cordura reinforced seat and leg panels add durability to normal high wear and tear areas which translates to longevity. While rugged enough for the elements, the Hyprotex material is really lightweight. That's a big change from other options I've tried where rain jackets and bibs are thick and heavy. The thin material also allows better movement which is needed when kayak fishing. You don't want to have mobility limited by your clothes and outerwear. The legs of the bibs overlap the interior sock which provides another barrier for moisture trying to get in. Cold, wet feet can make for a miserable day on the water and this layer protects you from that. If it's going to be really cold, you can