NRS Otto Matik Inflatable PFD
When you head out on the water, stay safe with the NRS Otto Matik Inflatable PFD. This PFD is lightweight and self-inflating when the integrated bladder is immersed with water. When it is not inflated, it maintains a low profile with an adjustable waist strap to stay snug. The compact style of the Inflatable PFD means it won't be in the way while you are paddling, fishing, or wading, but in the event of needing it, it will inflate automatically. This life vest also features a zippered pocket for keys or a whistle, a manual back-up cord, and reflective accents for added safety. Have fun on the water, but do it safely with the NRS Otto Matik Inflatable PFD!
- This lightweight self-inflating PFD provides 22.5 lbs. of flotation and only meets U.S. Coast Guard requirements as a Type III lifejacket when worn
- The Otto Matik folds compactly into a low-profile horse-collar style jacket to give you on-demand flotation that doesn't get in your way stand-up paddling, fishing or wading
- In the event of a swim, the integrated bladder instantly inflates with CO2 gas pressure when immersed in water
- When deflated, the vest secures with a waist buckle and offers one adjustment point for a snug fit
- Features a zippered pocket with internal tether for keys or a whistle plus a manual backup cord, mouth inflation valve, reflective accents and two attachment points
- Includes a 24 gram CO2 cartridge. Replacement CO2 re-arming kits are sold separately.
- CO2 cartridges are one-time-use only. It's good practice to keep an extra CO2 cartridge on hand to re-arm the PFD after each inflation
- Design flotation: 22.5 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 420-denier ripstop nylon
- Entry System: Over the head with waist buckle
- Belt fits waist 30 in.-58 in. circumference
- Weight: 1.85 lbs.
- Adjustment System: 1 - Waist
- Repacking instructions included