NRS Men's HydroSkin Forecast 2.0 Gloves maintain your finger dexterity with a warming inner layer of 2 mm neoprene and a premium outer layer of 6 oz. nylon and spandex. The NRS Hydroskin Gloves feature a convertible tip finger design for tying knots that are perfect when the wind and fish are biting or when you need to use a touch screen device. Hook and loop patches hold the glove tips back and out of the way.
NRS neoprene gloves combine warmth and versatility for kayak anglers, steelhead fishing, and other anglers when the temperatures drop. NRS fishing gloves help you gain a grip on your paddle or other fishing gear with a dotted silicone pattern on the palm and fingers. For warmth on cooler boating days, get the glove designed for insulation and convertible fingertips for maximum dexterity â€“ NRS HydroSkin Forecast 2.0 Neoprene Gloves!
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior with a DWR coating sheds water without sacrificing dexterity
- The thumb and first two fingers can be converted to an open-finger design for tying knots, taking photos, or using a touchscreen
- Silicone-dot palm pattern ensures a non-slip grip on rods, paddles, and oars
- Soft, smooth, and hydrophobic interior feels great against bare skin
- Outer Layer: 6 oz premium nylon/spandex
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Glove Use and Conditions: Insulating cool weather fishing gloves
- Material: 2 mm neoprene
- Seams: Single needle with high-tenacity thread
- Taped Seams: No
- Palm Material: Silicone palm pattern
- Wrist Closure: Fitted cuffs
- Gender Sizing: Unisex
- Features: Convertible tips on thumb and first two fingers, titanium laminate adhesive, DWR coating, wrist pairing snaps
|Size||Length (in.)||Width (in.)|
|M||7 1/2||3 1/2|
|L||7 3/4||3 3/4|
|2XL||8 1/2||4 1/2|