NRS Men's HydroSkin Forecast 2.0 Gloves
Don't let colder weather keep you off the water. Get the NRS HydroSkin Forecast 2.0 Gloves and keep on fishing! These gloves are made from a stretchy neoprene that helps insulate heat. The gloves are also coated in a water repellent that keeps your hands from suffering through evaporative cooling. The added silicone dots on the palm increase your grip so you can hold paddles and rods with ease. The tips of the first two fingers and thumb fold down so you can still tie knots and use your phone. Don't let the cold chase you inside! Keep on fishing with the NRS HydroSkin Forecast 2.0 Gloves!
- 2 mm neoprene with four-way-stretch PowerSpan outer layer provides warmth on cooler boating days
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating prevents evaporative cooling
- Silicone-dot palm pattern ensures a non-slip grip on rods, paddles and oars
- The thumb and first two fingers can be converted to an open-finger design for tying knots, taking photos or to use a touch screen
- Hook and loop patches hold the glove tips out of the way
- A fitted, stretchy slip-on wrist cuff makes the glove easy to put on and take off
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together
|Size||Length (in.)||Width (in.)|
|M||7 1/2||3 1/2|
|L||7 3/4||3 3/4|
|2XL||8 1/2||4 1/2|
Ratings & Reviews
Very Warm and Comfortable!
I recently purchased these gloves for steelhead fishing, and I am very impressed with there performance so far. They keep my hands very warm and dry, and I still have decent sensitivity through the gloves. The fold over fingers are a really nice touch, allowing me to tie knots, get debris off my hook, or remove used bait off of the hook. I can't wait to put them to the test this winter!