NRS Boundary Boots - Closeout
NRS Boundary Boots are warm, durable, high-top waterproof boots for the soggiest of put-ins and portages. These boots are individually factory-tested for waterproofness. Each boot features a ladder buckle strap at the top of the boot and a sturdy instep strap to keep your shoes on your feet in the worst of conditions. The Boundary Boot also features a rubber sole and 2mm plastic shim to protect your feet from sharp and pointy objects you may encounter, and blind-stitched, double-taped and glued seams to keep your feet extra dry.
- Individually tested to ensure waterproofness
- GlideSkin cuff
- The waterproof 5mm neoprene upper has glued, blind-stitched and double-taped seams to keep your feet warm and dry
- Comfy 7mm neoprene insole atop a high-traction wrap-up sole provides the protection and support you've come to expect from our footwear
- 2mm plastic shim for even more protection from sharp, pointy objects
- The ladder buckle strap at the top and the sturdy instep strap ensure the shoe stays in place even in the muckiest conditions
- Women: Order one size smaller
- 1/2 Sizes: Order one size larger
Ratings & Reviews
by FishTank -
Sizes do run small as everyone says, so order a size up. These boots perform flawlessly, bone dry and I didn't feel the cold water I was sloshing through at all.