NRS Ambush Tackle Bag
Get your rods and tackle prepared and organized in one convenient bag so you can catch some fish from the comfort of your kayak. The NRS Ambush Tackle Bag offers you the essential innovations and functionality you need to stay out on the water all day long. The rugged PVC exterior fights off moisture and stands up to whatever the water will throw at you. The Ambush Tackle Bag features three rod holders to keep rods your secure while you're paddling or until you need to switch it out.
- Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 14 in.
- Designed and built to fit perfectly behind the seat of most sit-on-top kayaks, it is the superior replacement for the standard milk crate
- Rugged PVC exterior sheds water and stands up to all the use and abuse you can throw at it. Rigid inserts on the sides hold the bag's shape
- Three rigid rod holders keep rods safe and organized while paddling and let you switch easily between rods while fishing
- Adjustable dividers let you configure the inner compartment the way you like it
- D-rings on each corner make it easy to secure it on your kayak
- A zippered pocket on the front of the bag is a perfect spot to keep your maps, charts, license and catch cards
- An included HydroLock Mapcessory Case holds small items that need to be kept absolutely dry
- A handy carry strap allows for easy transport to and from the water
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper on the top ensures years of easy operation
Ratings & Reviews
Great Tackle Crate
I have been using this crate for 2 years now and I am very happy with it. I chose this over the Black Pak because it has the carry handles, zippered pocket in the front, a mesh storage pocket on the underside of the top which also comes with a clear dry bag and two removable inserts with zippered side pockets. I also like the four D rings on the corners of the crate which I use to attach it to my kayak. The material is water resistant and not water proof.
My normal loadout is usually 6 3600 Plano boxes. one Bass Mafia Money Bag loaded with soft plastics and a small Pelican box with JJ's Magic and Spike It. I really like the carry handles which allows me to carry my tackle and also my rods while in the rod holders. I did add a couple pad eyes to the rod holders in order to leash my rods to the crate.