The Minn Kota Ulterra US2 / i-Pilot GPS Trolling Motor is a bow-mount, variable-speed, electric-steer motor with built-in Universal Sonar 2 controlled by the push of a button. Ulterra features Auto Stow and Deploy and Power Trim so you can adjust to fishing conditions as they change. Simply press a button on your i-Pilot, the included remote or foot pedal, or a compatible Humminbird fish finder (sold separately). You'll never need to touch your trolling motor! Enjoy the freedom to move wherever you want and still control your vessel with a Minn Kota Ulterra US2 / i-Pilot GPS Trolling Motor.
- Stow and Deploy
- Ulterra can be stowed or deployed with the push of a button on either the i-Pilot, i-Pilot link remote, foot pedal, or compatible Humminbird fish finder (sold separately).
- Integrated Battery Meter
- i-Pilot remote can give you the exact charge left in your trolling batteries.
- Universal Sonar 2
- Connect your motor to your fish finder without the need for an external transducer. Keep your transducer and wiring completely concealed and protected with everything running through the trolling motor's shaft. Includes shielded connectors.
- i-Pilot GPS System
- i-Pilot uses GPS to control your trolling motor. Set Spot-Lock, record paths, and control speed and steering.
- Mobile App Compatibility
- Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple or Android devices, including quick command of steering, speed, and Spot-Lock.
- Point the trolling motor in the desired direction, and AutoPilot will keep the direction and even correct for wind, waves, and current.
- Digital Maximizer
- Up to 5x longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in exact speeds, and they deliver only as much power as needed. Conserve battery for a full day of fishing.
- Composite Shaft
- Minn-Kota-exclusive shaft that is guaranteed for life.
- Heel-Toe Electric Foot Pedal
- Stow, deploy, and adjust the trim with the included foot pedal. Includes an 18 ft. cord.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
- Swept-back flared blades power through debris without draining the battery.
- Spot-Lock with Jog
- Allows you to stay right on your fishing spot without touching the trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction.
- Power Trim
- Trim with the push of a button and adjust to changing fishing conditions quickly.
- Ulterra 80 lb. 60 in. motor with Universal Sonar 2
- i-Pilot remote
- Heading sensor
- Corded foot pedal and 18 ft. cord
- MKP-33 prop
- Mounting hardware
- Manufacturer's two-year warranty
The Minn Kota Ulterra US2 / i-Pilot GPS Trolling Motor is made in the U.S.A.
Please note: Compatible Humminbird fish finders are sold separately.
This item is subject to an oversize shipping fee that will be shown in cart.