Megabass Chitala Blade Bait
The Megabass Chitala Blade Bait is a three-blade lure offering a truly unique option for the blade bait category. Developed with worldwide monster hunter Takuya Kozuka, the blade bait resembles the knifefish found in several South Asian countries, measures just over two inches in length, and weighs an eyelash under 1/4 of an ounce. The Chitala Bait features three blades in a jointed stainless steel body that delivers dimensional and multi-angled action not found in other blade baits. The design keeps the blades from interfering with hookups, collapsing with the bite.
Megabass also devised the Chilala with two line tie holes for your choice of a traditional lift/fall approach or a straight retrieval. Each method effectively exhibits a multi-faceted flash whether falling to deep depths where there are big shadballs or tracing horizontal depths in current edges. Those thin yet durable blades give a micro-flutter on the fall and a flashing slalom retrieve. If you add a treble hook to the rear hook hole, then the action changes to a swerving slalom. You'll give bass and walleye something new to react to with a Megabass Chitala Blade Bait!
- Jointed stainless steel body
- Three 0.5 mm extra-thin stainless blades
- Non-stop action with multi-angle flashing
- Blades add sharpness to action and improve durability
- Blades fold on the bite to increase hookup ratio
- Line eyes
- Slow retrieve lift and fall eye
- Fast/medium retrieve eye
- Front treble hook; can add an extra treble hook to the rear
- Qty. per Pack: 1