MarCum LX-7 Digital Sonar System
The MarCum LX-7 Digital Sonar System will forever transform the game of fishing on frozen water. With over a decade of cutting edge sonar design in the making, the radically innovative LX-7 has been built with the optimum blend of sonar design from MarCum's LX Flasher series and Digital Fish Finding technologies. A true breakthrough in "big picture" ice sonar, the LX-7 presents anglers with an incredible interactive ice fishing experience in a panoramic 8-inch LCD environment.
The LX-7 features a fully user-defined on-screen displays with features like digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection (IR), and target adjust. The LX-7's Multifaceted Sonar Display also gives anglers full control to customize your window view, including water-column vertical, vertical zoom, flasher-dial, and traditional horizontal LCD graph displays. The Sonar Footprint technology displays scan area at any depth, with either the 8 or 20 degree transducer cone angles. This provides a keen awareness of fish targets relative to the transducer, and your lure; and also helps prevent adjacent (non-MarCum) sonar users from picking up interfering LX-7 pulses by avoiding the footprint area. All LX-7s come preloaded with the full menu of MarCum's patented features, as well as a USB ports for upgradability.
- 8-inch LCD (800 x 600px) display
- Four user-selectable color palettes:
- 3-color R-G-Y
- 3-color R-O-G
- 6-color R-O-Y-G-LG-B
- Target Adjust feature magnifies target signals without increasing gain
- Multifaceted Sonar Display LCD windows
- Industry-exclusive Sonar Footprint technology
- Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom and Bottom Lock Zoom
- Patented 12-level Interference Rejection (IR)
- USB compatibility for web-friendly software upgrades
- Ultra-fast sonar response time less than 0.02 seconds between echo and signal on screen
- Dual Beam 8 degree Narrow/20 degree Wide Transducer with 8-feet cable
- Internal LCD heater for use in extreme cold
- Adjustable Night-Vision backlight
- Includes rechargeable 12-volt 9amp battery, charger and deluxe padded softcase
- Snow Shield Faceplate included
- Intelligently managed sonar engine, driven by 4800-watts PtP (600-watts RMS)
The MarCum LX-7 Digital Sonar System is made in the U.S.A.